Stormy decision

Rain and lightning lighting up the sky, getting closer.  Not knowing whether a storm is coming or going.  No internet for weather.  Do we stop now for the night or try to make the last 40 miles of the day and then stop.  Everyone is tired, including the driver who has the morning shift in the morning.  Called for some outside help and made the decision to stop now as the storm below was moving to the south east and if we stop now it should be gone after our few hours of sleep.  Trying to consider Michael’s safety, everyone’s need for sleep and the goal to finish RAAM is an extreme challenge.  Decision – get some sleep and let the storm go by. 

raam_stormdecision

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s